Make the most of your vacation using Walt Disney World Park Hopper Passes!
While at the parks we used the Disney Access Service card in combination with the FastPass+. Here is a breakdown of everything we did using our park hopper passes.
Magic Kingdom: Day 1
We arrived at the Magic Kingdom a little after opening (9:30ish am) and walked through Main Street U.S.A to Fantasyland (my favorite section) of the Park. Since we had our Memory Maker, I stopped everyplace where the was a photographer.
- Lunch at Be Our Guest | We were able to make a reservation and waited on line about 90 minutes. But so WORTH IT!
- The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh | FastPass+
- Under the Sea – Journey of the Little Mermaid | FastPass+ & DAS
- Walt Disney Railroad | less than 10 minutes
- Tomorrowland Speedway | DAS
- The Barnstormer | waited 20 minutes
After The Barnstormer, we left and returned to the Art of Animation Resort. We spent a few hours in the pool. Then we showered, changed, ate a quick dinner and headed back to the Magic Kingdom.
- Mad Tea Party | waited 10 minutes
- Celebrate the Magic | Fireworks (evening, no wait)
- *Dumbo the Flying Elephant | waited 10 minutes
- *Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin | FastPass+
Disney Hollywood Studios: Day 2 morning/early afternoon
Since we were visiting during Star Wars Weekends, we arrived a little before opening – we wanted to make sure we saw everything!
- Breakfast at Starring Rolls Cafe | No reservations needed – just grabbed some pastries and bagels to go.
- Star Tours | FastPass+ (We waited on line for this twice. The first time, Norrin refused to get on. The second time, Joseph had to coax him with the promise of a toy. Norrin did it but it scared him.)
- Toy Story Midway Mania! | DAS (twice)
- Honey I Shrunk the Kids Movie Set | no wait
- Voyage of the Little Mermaid | FastPass+
- Met Buzz Lightyear & Woody at Pixar Place
- Lunch at Pizza Planet Arcade – no reservations required but can be a long wait for food lines and table. This was Norrin’s favorite place to eat while at Disney.
We left Hollywood Studios a little after 3pm to shower and change before heading to Epcot for the evening.
Epcot: Day 2 evening
- The Seas with Nemo & Friends | waited less than 10 minutes
- Dinner at La Hacienda de San Angel. This was an ideal location to view Illuminations: Reflections of the Earth. We had an 8pm dinner reservation and we had a prime seat for the show. My friend Divina of Dancing Hotdogs gave me this tip (and also suggested Be Our Guest). We didn’t sit near the window but we still had an amazing view of the show. Norrin wasn’t that interested in watching, but he had his iPad so Joseph and I were able to enjoy Illuminations without worry.
I finally convinced my parents to take a Disney vacation with us and I’m in the middle of planning! We’ve made our reservations and our park tickets have been purchased. We’re doing all 4 parks! I can’t wait to show my parents and sister around Disney. And I can’t wait to share how we visit 4 parks in 4 days…