- When: Sunday, April 27, 2014 at 10:00 AM
- Where: Sesame Place, 100 Sesame Road, Langhorne, PA
- Cost: Admission is free; however parking is $25 per vehicle (paid at the park on the day of the event)
- To receive tickets to “Autism Awareness Day at Sesame Place,” please CLICK HERE to be taken to the Sesame Place website to register.
- After selecting the number of tickets you would like (up to 6 TOTAL), you will need to enter your child’s Member ID Number in the exact format as it was given to you (XX-XXXXX).
- After submitting the required information, you will be prompted to PRINT your e-tickets so please make sure you register on a computer connected to a printer.
- TAKE the printed e- tickets directly to the front gate turnstiles at Sesame Place. These e-tickets are the only way to gain access to “Autism Day at Sesame Place.”
- *Again, please make sure that you have completed and submitted a Variety Intake Form or you will not be able to request tickets for this event.